COME WORK WITH US AT RED DEER PICKLEBALL CLUB
Pickle Ball Pro – Seasonal
Start Date June 01, 2023 - End Date Aug 15, 2023 (Subject to RDPC board final approval)
Expected Salary $5,000.00 / month plus bonus
We are seeking a dynamic and hard-working individual with a passion for Pickleball to motivate, encourage, inspire, and change the lives of our members. We are a high growth club looking for a professional with expertise in Pickleball instruction. Our mission is to make a difference in our club by making people happier, healthier, and stronger pickleball players. Must love working with people.
About Red Deer Pickleball Club: Red Deer Pickleball Club – Fun & Competitive Pickleball
20 Outdoor Courts, Voted by Alberta Pickleball “Club of the Year 2021”
Hosted Pickleball Alberta Provincials 2019 and now in 2023
Hosted Pickleball Canada Nationals 2021
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada: Our Story | Visit Red Deer
Seasonal Job Description
- Teaching on court 30-40+ hours per week including weekdays/nights/weekends.
- Organizing ladders, mini skill sessions, tournaments
- Teaching programs for all ages including junior, adults, and seniors.
- Ongoing professional development and education to existing coaches and programs.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and hospitality by overseeing and performing operational duties.
- Grow bookings and revenue to meet and exceed Red Deer Pickleball’s financial goals.
- Must run socials, tournaments, and mini camps
- Develop / create a ladies program designed to boost skills
- Advise on ratings and other programs
- Need to be Certified in Pickleball Coaching.
- Minimum 4.5 rating.
- Tournament Experience.
- Minimum 2 years teaching pickleball experience.
- Alberta Pickleball Vulnerable check
Compensation and Benefits
Salary and Wage $5,000 / month Incentive-based commission for private lessons. Free Red Deer Pickleball membership. If Red Deer Pickleball Club financial targets are met, the monies exceeding the financial target will be paid at 40% of coaching revenue. Billet options available for the right person.
You will report to the Director of Coaching at Red Deer Pickleball Club.
How to Apply
Please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications now closed
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview