Bower Place for RDPC members
Please read carefully the following information if you wish to play at Bower Place.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**NOTE: Bower Place courts will be closed every Saturday night at 5:00 pm effective Apr 15**
- Use entrance near Marshalls (NE Entrance)
- Take stairs or elevator to second floor not escalator
- 7 courts are set up
- For the door code directions members can email: email@example.com
- When you leave, remember your belongings, close/lock the door behind you, and turn off the lights (located to the right of the main exit door)especially if you are the last one.
- First Aid kit and Defibrillator is on site
Who can play:
- Members with a current 2023 membership are eligible to play
- Send E transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate it is for Winter Play 23
- Please sign in using the books provided.
- We invite current 2023 RDPC members to bring a friend to try out the courts. Non members need to sign the waiver that is found in the non member sign in binder. RDPC members have Pickleball Canada Insurance.
- The cost for RDPC members is $5.00 and for non members it is $10.00. Place money in cashbox at entrance. This is an honesty system.
- Schedule will be based on mall hours or due RDPC adjustments
- Please ensure you have exited the mall at closing time. (By 8:00 from Mon-Sat and by 5:00 on Sun.)
- Use HMC (Hold My Court)for private bookings and to view schedule. Ensure you check the schedule before going to the courts.
- You will need to set up an account to book private courts
- As of May 1st/23 all courts should be booked using HMC
- If the court is not booked it can be used for drop in play but private bookings take priority
- Be fair and rotate ensuring others can play if they are waiting
- Seating area will be located inside near the entrance of facility
- Washrooms are only available in the mall (Food court) and not in the facility
- A water station is set up inside the facility
- Bring your own water container, pickleball, and paddle
- Bring a damp cloth to wipe your court shoes on for greater traction
- Monitor your own belongings -RDPC is not responsible
- Leave outdoor shoes on carpet area
- Each of us are responsible for ensuring the courts are safe and clean. If you find the courts dusty/dirty use the dust mop found in the facility.
- When visiting the courts do not walk around inside wearing outside shoes/boots.
- Use garbage containers provided
- Bower mall is not responsible for cleaning
The management at Bower Mall is excited about this venture/partnership. We are the first PB organization in Alberta using a shopping mall. We are very appreciative of this opportunity.
If you have questions email email@example.com.