Thank You for your interest in becoming a member.
Our primary season is outdoors from May 1 - early October. The club usually does not host lessons or drop-in during the winter months (October thru April). However, details will be shared regarding where you can play indoors.
- The RDPC Annual Membership Fee for 2023 is $70.00 (as well as $5.00 to Pickleball Alberta and $10.00 to Pickleball Canada) plus processing fees and GST where applicable
- The membership fee for youth(U18) as of January 1/2023 is $10.00 (as well as $5.00 to Pickleball Alberta and $10.00 to Pickleball Canada) plus processing fees and GST where applicable
- The membership year for 2023 runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st.
- New memberships for 2023 are available as early as Oct 1/22. This means members who join after September 30, 2022 will be active from the date of their payment until December 31, 2023. Members whose membership is already active to December 31, 2022 can pay for their 2023 membership anytime after September 30 and their expiry date will be updated to December 31, 2023.
- The membership fee is NOT prorated.
NOTE: New members are provided with a free lesson called "Let's Play Pickleball". This 2 hour clinic will give an overview of the basics of pickleball and is intended for members new to pickleball. Pre registration is required. A minimum of four participants are needed but ideally eight would be preferred. The format for lessons for 2023 will be announced after April 1/23.
What are the benefits of joining our club and Pickleball Canada? Click here to learn more
The link to registration and renewals for the Red Deer Pickleball Club on the Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS) can be found here. Review the steps found under REGISTRATION GUIDE. At this site you will find the registration/renewals link, information about fees, payment options, important contact information and links to our club news and Facebook page.
Where Can We Play?
Your membership includes unlimited outdoor court play at our facility at Motorworks Field during the summer months. See the link about our current summer play programs.
We recommend also being familiar with our winter play page in the fall to learn of the various venues available during the winter months.
Please refer to our website pages for program details as they become available. Additionally, we encourage all members and prospective members to follow us on Facebook for more timely announcements.