Thank You for your interest in becoming a member.
Our membership year for 2021 runs from May 1st thru Dec 31st and starting in 2022 it will run from Jan 1st to Dec 31st annually.
About your membership:
- The Annual Membership Fee is $50 (as well as $5.00 to Pickleball Alberta and $10.00 to Pickleball Canada) plus processing fees and GST where applicable
- We do not presently offer prorated membership fees.
- Please note your membership is non-transferable.
- Our Primary Season is Outdoors May 1 - Sept. 30th.
- In alignment with Pickleball Alberta we have now moved to the new Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS). The link for new registration and renewals for the Red Deer Pickleball Club on Pickleball Canada can be found here. Follow the steps found under REGISTRATION HELP.
Your membership includes unlimited outdoor court play and preferred pricing & access to select indoor Pickleball Venues and Events. See the link Play When & Where for more information. Our winter indoor play is very limited for space.
Your membership to play pickleball is much like a gym membership. It is for you to play and access the facility and courts. It is not so you can give "your spot" away because you're ill, busy, or on vacation. No refunds or partial refunds will be given.
From time to time, the RDPC will schedule courts and playtime by skills ratings, gender, drills, and other specific uses. While you do NOT need a skills ratings to play in open/drop-in court times, there will be courts and times reserved for club rated and tournament rated players. You do not need a rating to play at this time but you should have the necessary skill set of the rating.
As of July 2nd/21, the drop-in rate for adult non members will be $10/person/day. This is payable to the court captain when signing in. Please check the current Aug Schedule as to when drop-in play is available.
There is no fee for youth (under 18) for drop-in play.
Private courts and ball machines may not be booked by a non member. An active RDPC member may book courts to play with non members but they also need to collect the fee of $10.00/person to submit to the club.
Non members who are members in an affiliated Pickleball Canada club who wish to become RDPC members only pay the RDPC membership fee of $50.00 and not the Pickleball Canada or Pickleball Alberta fees again. You only pay the PC or PA fees once.
Contact Us for more membership questions.
All members by signing up as a new member and those renewing membership agree to abide by the Red Deer Pickleball Club's Bylaws, and Policies. This includes our Code of Conduct and Discipline policy.
Please contact us prior to initiating any online membership during our indoor season as space and availability may not be available, and therefore we will recommend waiting for the next season.