Thank You for your interest in becoming a member.
Our membership year runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st annually.
About your membership:
- The RDPC Annual Membership Fee for 2023 is $70.00 (as well as $5.00 to Pickleball Alberta and $10.00 to Pickleball Canada) plus processing fees and GST where applicable
- The membership fee for youth(U18) as of January 1/2023 is $10.00
- We do not presently offer prorated membership fees.
- Please note your membership is non-transferable.
- Our Primary Outdoor Season is May 1 - Sept. 30th.
- In alignment with Pickleball Alberta we utilize the new Pickleball Canada National System ( PCNS System).
- The link for new registrations and renewals for the Red Deer Pickleball Club on Pickleball Canada can be found here.
- Follow the steps found under REGISTRATION GUIDE.
Your membership includes unlimited outdoor court play and preferred pricing & access to select indoor Pickleball Venues and Events. See the link Programs and Schedules for more information. Winter indoor play is subject to court availability.
Your membership to play pickleball is much like a gym membership. It is for you to play and access the facility and courts. It is not so you can give "your spot" away because you're ill, busy, or on vacation. No refunds or partial refunds will be given.
NOTE: New members are provided with a free lesson called "Let's Play Pickleball". This 2 hour clinic will give an overview of the basics of pickleball and is intended for members new to pickleball. It is a FREE lesson for members of the Red Deer Pickleball club. Pre registration is required. A minimum of four participants are needed but ideally eight would be preferred. The schedule for lessons in 2023 will be announced after April 1st/23.
From time to time, the RDPC will schedule courts and playtime by skills ratings, gender, drills, and other specific uses. While you do NOT need a skills ratings to play in open/drop-in court times, there will be courts and times reserved for club rated and tournament rated players.
All members by signing up as a new member and those renewing membership agree to abide by the Red Deer Pickleball Club's Bylaws, and Policies. This includes our Code of Conduct and Discipline policy. Please see the RDPC Board Policy page for more information
Non-Members fees (reviewed and set annually)
As of July 2nd/22, the drop-in rate for adult non members will be $10/person/day. This is payable to the court captain when signing in.
There is no fee for youth (under 18) participating in drop-in play only.
Private courts and ball machines may not be booked by a non member. An active RDPC member may book courts to play with non members but they also need to collect the fee of $10.00/person to submit to the club.
Non members who are members in an affiliated Pickleball Canada club who wish to become RDPC members only pay the RDPC membership fee of $70.00 and not the Pickleball Canada or Pickleball Alberta fees again. You only pay the PC or PA fees once per year.
Contact Us for more membership questions.