Pickleball Tune-Up? Pickleball Master Class?
Sign up to attend the Pickleball Clinics on August 16th & 17th
Learn from two of the best in the game. A rare opportunity to improve your dinking strategies, placement, and more with Top Pickleball Pro Canadians Charles Neufeldt and Karina Michaud. (flyer below)
The Clinic will cover topics such as:
- Dinking strategies
- Footwork at the NVZ
- Fast Hands at the net
- Key to successful 3rd shot drop
- How to approach the net
- When to use Drop vs Drive
- Attacks at the net
- Defence: Reset/Blocks
- Doubles strategies
Players will also receive a gift bag:
- Dinkers and Bangers shirt, Selkirk Hat
- Zelus Wristbands & Acacia Pro Socks
These clinics are open to ALL players and ALL Skill levels. These are a unique in-depth clinic with Charles Neufeldt & Karina Michaud in this two-day 6 Hour Clinic at the Canadian National Pickleball Championships right here in Red Deer!!
Spots available for:
- 2.5 - Novice Players. Ideal for new players with some skill. Do you know the basics?
- 3.0 - Advanced Novice players
- 3.5 - Intermediate players
- 4.0+ - Advanced players