The Red Deer Pickleball Club was established for the support and promotion of the sport of pickleball. Members have been working for many years to grow the club. RDPC officially became a club November 1, 2013.
The Red Deer Pickleball Club’s current goals are to provide coaching, practice, and FUN play opportunities to suit all members and to secure a permanent, dedicated outdoor facility.
2018 Board Directors of the RDPC
- President: Val Vollmin
- Vice-Pres: Terry Hanasyk
- Treasurer: Tony Lam
- Secretary: Bev Tischler
- Communications: Patrick Galesloot
- Facility Manager: Peter Nan,
- Tournament Director: Gene Vollmin,
- Equipment Manager: Alvaro Bustamante,
- Mary Anne Brett: Social and Registered Indoor Play Nights
- Dave Oxley
- Vic Michalchuk
- Gwen Philip