The Red Deer Pickleball Club was established for the support and promotion of the sport of pickleball. Members have been working for many years to grow the club. RDPC officially became a club on November 1, 2013.
The Red Deer Pickleball Club's current goals are to provide coaching, practice, and FUN play opportunities to suit all members and to secure a permanent, dedicated outdoor facility.
2020 Board Directors of the RDPC
- President Brenda Feser contact: email@example.com
- Vice-Pres: Ted Sherback
- Treasurer: Tony Lam
- Secretary: Trina Murias
- Communications: Patrick Galesloot
- Tournament Director: Gene Vollmin,
- Coaching & Clinics: Jane White
- Summer Play & Scheduling: Alida Hermary
- Rick Foret
- Carol Graham
- Fraser Stewart