The Red Deer Pickleball Club was established for the support and promotion of the sport of pickleball. Members have been working for many years to grow the club. RDPC officially became a club November 1, 2013.
The Red Deer Pickleball Club’s current goals are to provide coaching, practice, and FUN play opportunities to suit all members and to secure a permanent, dedicated outdoor facility.
2019 Board Directors of the RDPC
- President Brenda Feser contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Val Vollmin
- Vice-Pres: Terry Hanasyk
- Treasurer: Tony Lam
- Secretary & Membership Roster: Bev Tischler
- Communications: Patrick Galesloot
- Facility Manager: Peter Nan
- Tournament Director: Gene Vollmin,
- Mary Anne Brett
- Dave Oxley
- Jane White
- Alida Hermary